WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SPEAK AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. WE PROMISE YOU ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED WITHIN OUR CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP WILL NOT BE SHARED INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.
It is important that you know how seriously we take the privacy and security here at Enlighten the Shadows.
This applies especially to our Closed Facebook Group.
We promise you a platform to be heard. We do this by:
- Ensuring that this platform is entirely secure from prejudice and judgement, by
- Only allowing Membership to the Group after taking part in an application process before joining, which is
- The same application process that all have to complete.
- Setting our groups privacy encryptions to private so that Posts and Comments are only viewable by those already in the group, who are
Like-minded individuals, all of whom either may be experiencing some of the same relatable emotions and/or difficulties in life, or ones who has been through tough times and are in a position to be able to Enlighten some of the Shadows in YOUR LIFE.
- Ensuring that No content shall ever be shared within a publicly viewable place, and
- All content shared within the Closed Facebook Group shall be contained only to the Group
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- Contact Form Cookies
- Embedded Content from other Websites
- Analytics. Who we share your data with
- How long do we retain your data for?
- What rights do you have over your data?
- Where we send your data